You much probably agree with me that the future of learning is online. With a good hand from the pandemic, the industry has grown to $115 billion from 2017 to 2021 only.
Whether you're trying to find some new valuable skills or just want to check out a topic for fun, online learning platforms are a great and easily accessible source for learning on your own time.
As an alternative to online universities, these platforms often tend to be a little bit more flexible and may even offer more particular or uncommon classes you wouldn't find at a standard university, but it's vital that prospective pupils contrast their choices to find what's best for them.
Here is my list of the top 6 online learning platforms for 2021:
With over 100,000 users who have converted $50 million from selling courses, you can not fail with Teachable.
What makes this platform be on the top of my list is the opportunity it offers its users to start a high-performing online e-learning business from scratch.
- Integrate the platforms with third-party tools to automate your e-learning business
- Track the progression of your students and the sales of your programs
- Use its native Calendly feature to generate leads and convert them into students
Learnworlds is a platform that's best for course makers wanting to engage in unique ways with their students, such as tests, gamification, interactive videos, and so on.
While the students may not have as a wholesome experience as they could have in Teachable, for example, it is a great competitor to every online learning platform because of the engaging eLearning content that offers to its students.
- Engaging ebooks, videos, downloadable attachments, as well as gamification.
- You can provide free courses
- Can extract records from your courses
- A custom domain name
- Students can remember and emphasize crucial points
If you want a one-stop-shop where you can set up and market your course to a target market then Thinkific is for you.
Besides tailoring your courses from the platform, you also have the chance to create your own website and use it to drive more traffic towards your courses.
- Upload and organize your training course modules through its fairly easy-to-use feature
- Create your own website from its premium templates
- Choose among many ways you can earn from your courses on the platform
Kajabi is the best premium training course home builder tailored toward the information business, not small course creators. Email automation is one of its biggest strengths. As we all know, automation is a crucial component of the pre-sale, pre-webinar, and drip training course - and you can give a call to Kajabi for that.
You can create fully automated marketing campaigns and funnels through their “Pipeline” feature, which are pre-built structures for lead generation, with pre-written copy for conversions.
You will also have access to many good-looking course templates, a flexible check-out, blogging options, as well as the ability to promote digital products.
- All-in-one software for a true online learning business
- Wistia video hosting available
- Significant focus on sales and marketing devices
Learnworlds is one of the few systems that allow you to create engaging videos to help in learning.
You can also include transcripts to the videos. This way, you make them less complicated to understand for hearing-impaired students and those who have attention deficit disorder(most of us).
- All interactive components in all your course videos to make them extra accessible
- Create a variety of tests that students must pass to gain their course certification
- Upsell and cross-sell memberships, training courses, and bundles for improving sales
Podia is an all-in-one online training platform with over 50,000 members that is great for digital downloads, webinars, and memberships. They really stand out with their subscription choices.
You can grow your own online community by connecting with members, selling tiered plans, and getting in touch with Facebook Groups and Slack. Podia likewise serves as a webinar platform to host either real-time or on-demand webinars.
Another incredible feature is the capability to run your own affiliate program within Podia. You can watch all of your associates in one place, see practical reporting, and make payouts based on your own personalized commission framework.
- Standalone courses that include photos, video and sound data, MP3x, PDFs, quizzes, and a lot more
- Pre-sell your course by taking repayments before launch
- Cohort-based training courses with a future start day